Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 12-11-2018 08:03:41

xuezhiqian123
Membre

His main rival in today

"
BRITAIN’S Adam Peaty said it was about time that he broke his own men’s 50-meter breaststroke world-record yesterday in the heats of the FINA world championships.

The 22-year-old clocked 26.10 seconds Authentic Jordan Akins Jersey , lowering his own mark of 26.42 set two years ago in the semifinals of the world championships in Kazan, Russia, on his way to winning the final.

Fresh from winning the men’s 100 breaststroke gold on Monday night, Peaty blasted out his world-record time to qualify for Tuesday night’s semifinals.

“I wasn’t going for a world record, I was just trying to qualify for the semis Authentic Martinas Rankin Jersey ,” said Peaty, who says he can go even faster.

“If I can pick up a few hundredths or tenths this evening, I’d be happy. It’s still only 10 in the morning, which is very early for a world record, but we’ll see.

“That world record was two years old Authentic Justin Reid Jersey , so it was kind of due another push on.”

It is the second world record to fall at the world championships in Budapest.

Sarah Sjostrom of Sweden became the first woman to swim the 100 freestyle in under 52 seconds on Sunday.

It is the third time Peaty has held the 50 world record in his career.

His main rival in today’s final looks to be Cameron van der Burgh, who was only 0.44 seconds behind Peaty in the heats.

The South African was the joint record holder with Peaty before the Briton lowered his own time in Kazan.

In pics: China's future Mars simulation base in Qinghai

Actors perform during acrobatics show in central Chi. Authentic Leonard Fournette Jersey   Kirk Cousins Womens Jersey   Josh Rosen Womens Jersey   Josh Allen Youth Jersey   J.J. Watt Kids Jersey   James Conner Kids Jersey   Derek Carr Raiders Jersey   Dak Prescott Cowboys Jersey   Christian McCaffrey Panthers Jersey   Carson Wentz Eagles Jersey

Pied de page des forums